Observing conductors information
Observers are not required to audition. The age limit does not apply to them.
Observing conductors are subject to 3 requirements:
- They attend all sessions and tutorials.
- They have acquired the correct editions of the works on the list of repertoire and studied them thoroughly.
For more information, see here.
- If coming from outside The Netherlands, they must arrive in Haarlem by Sunday, 26 June 2011 at the latest.
NB: the preparatory sessions on 24, 25 and 26 June 2011 can only be attended by active conductors.
Applying as observing conductor
Application forms for observing conductors can be downloaded as printable pdf.
Please print this form to fill it in by hand and send it by post.
Are you not able to download the application form?
The cost of participation for observers
The cost of taking part as an observing conductor is €275,- payable by 15 juni 2011 at the latest.
We do not accept cheques or cash.
Please pay into bank account no.597531552,
payable to Internationale Koorbiennale Haarlem, The Netherlands.
Swiftcode: ABNANL2A, Please note the changed and now correct IBAN Number! IBAN: NL36ABNA0597531552
NB: Please note that any bank transfer charges are to be paid by the observer.
Once payment has been made, we will confirm your participation.
Send your application by post. Your application must have been received by the Eric Ericson Masterclass Foundation by post by 15 May 2011 at the latest.
Click here for the necessary details.
- A copy of your passport
- A copy of the bank transfer of the participation fee
- Short biography
- Brief description of why you wish to take part.